My Blog List

Monday, March 29, 2010

FS:2nd sem, second observation

I had my second observation on February 12, 2010. I arrived at Gomez Elementary School at exactly 7:15 in the morning. That time, the flag raising ceremony was already starting. After fifteen minutes, the ceremony ended. The students went to their respective classrooms. And I also went to my assigned room. My cooperating teacher, Mrs. Norada was very busy because of the preparation for Mr. and Ms. Valentine 2010. She asked me to look after the students. The students were asked to make a valentine card for their parents. But the problem is, the students don't know how to make a heart which is the most important decoration for the valentine card. So I decided to make a pattern for each of them. After I distribute the hearts, they started to make cards. But still, some students still have problems like, they don't know hot to cut. I was the one who made hearts for the decoration of their valentine cards. After we make valentine cards, we started to clean the whole room. So everything was already settled when Mrs. Norada came back at 10:00. She started to discuss and after thirty minutes, I told her that I already need to go. So I left before 11:00 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment